Terms & Conditions
1. GENERAL CONDITIONS AND ACEPTANCE
The present general conditions, now designated by "General Conditions", regulate the usage of the iGoldenVisa platform, now designated by "Portal", which Searchprof, Lda., now designated by "Searchprof", make available to the user on the website.
The usage of the Portal gives those who use it the condition of user, now designated by "User", and expresses the total acceptance and without any reserves by the User, in the exact instant he accesses the Portal, all and any of the General Conditions published by Searchprof.
The usage of determined services offered to the User through the Portal, now designated by "Services", is subjected to particular conditions, which, being accessed by any of the services, replace, complete and/or alter the present General Conditions. Before the usage of these services, the User should read and agree with the respective particular usage conditions.
2. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS TO SERVICES
2.1 Placement of online properties for free.
The service of online placement properties in the Portal is free of charge for all users but is required a prior registration by the user.
2.2 User Registration
Searchprof reserve some services offered through the Portal to registered users by filling out a form, which functions as the User ID.
Through the Portal, Searchprof provides to all users access and use of various services which are made available to users by Searchprof, third party users or providers of services/content.
Searchprof reserves the right to change under any circumstances and without prior notice the presentation and configuration of the Portal as well as the services and conditions required for its use and handling. Searchprof will notify the user in case of any structural and important changes that might take place, using for this purpose any existing public area on the Portal.
4. CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE SERVICES
4.1. Obligation to use correctly the Portal and the Services.
The User agrees to use the Portal and the Services in accordance with the law, General Conditions and the moral principles generally accepted.
The User agrees not to use the Portal and its services for illicit purposes, contrary to the provisions in the Terms and Conditions, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties or which in any way may damage, overburden, or impair the Site or the Services or prevent the normal use of the Site and the Services by other users.
4.2. Means of obtaining contents
The User shall refrain from obtaining or attempting to obtain messages, graphics, drawings, sound files and / or images, photographs, software and any kind of material accessible through the Portal or the Services, using for that effect the means or procedures that have been placed at their disposal by Searchprof for this purpose or have been indicated in the web pages where the content or those who usually employ the Internet for this purpose (if it doesn't carry a risk of damage or destruction of the Portal, Services and / or Contents).
4.3. Correct use of the Content
The User agrees to use the content diligently, assertive and lawful manner pledging to refrain from:
1) Perform or try to perform illegal activities that violate the rights of Searchprof, users of the iGoldenVisa, and from other Internet users or any third party not previously discriminated against;
2) Use or attempt to use another identity than its own, impersonate or try to impersonate someone or some entity including, an official of Searchprof, guide or receive a third party as if it were a host, falsely testify or connections with others;
3) Practicing acts of provocation directed at third parties if their interruption has been requested by the targets of acts or by Searchprof;
4) Make available, transmit, send or reproduce any content that does not have the right to use;
5) Make available, transmit, send or reproduce any content that infringes any patent registration, trademark, trade secret or any copyright of any person, entity or institution, as well as unsolicited content including, without exclusion of any other, promotional material , "junk mail", "spamming", "chain letters," "pyramid schemes"
6) Make available, transmit, send or play, purposely or accidentally any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs whose purpose even not reached either to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer or computer system (hardware or software) or telecommunications equipment;
7) Promote any aggression, including, without excluding any other, physical and emotional aggression on any group or individual, or any act of cruelty on animals.
8) Advertisements for properties whose photographs infringe any rights of privacy, publicity or trademarks, including identifying containing company logos, brands or services whether or not the ownership of the Customer;
9) Post ads in the reserved space for the publication of photographs, plans, drawings or videos of the respective properties, whether occupied by any advertising and / or logos, brands and services or graphical changes to photos;
The activities described above are absolutely and completely prohibited to the user and constitute motive for immediate suspension or termination, partial or permanent, temporary or permanent use of the Website, as well as in cases where it applies, to eliminate any records or files corresponding to the respective user, without any prior notice and with immediate effect.
5. RESPONSABILITIES OF SEARCHPROF
The iGoldenVisa Portal was designed and programmed by Searchprof, and is available to users in its current state. It may contain errors.
The Searchprof only responsible for damages that the User may suffer as a result of using the Portal where such damage can be held responsible as a result of its deceptive conduct.
Searchprof is not responsible for damages or losses of any kind that may result with example and without limitation, the following:
1) Interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone malfunctions and / or disconnections in the operational functioning electronic system, the contents and / or services of the Website or services provided by others motivated by causes unrelated to Searchprof, and which may determine the lack of availability in the operation of the Site or the Services, or produce changes in the computer system, electronic documents or files of users;
2) Delays or blockages caused by deficiencies or Internet overloads, or in other electronic systems, in particular failures in the access to web pages on the site or Services in which you are associated;
3) Acts of third parties through illegal interference beyond the control of the portal and are not attributable to Searchprof, including interference caused by the knowledge that unauthorized parties may have the conditions, characteristics and circumstances of use that the Users make of iGoldenVisa and their respective services;
4) Lack of veracity, actuality and accuracy of content or data of any kind, including those relating to online advertising, products and / or services, features, pricing and other relevant data relating to products and services offered by third parties through the portal vendors' products or services, or regarding the contents or data being provided from the web pages of such third parties;
5) Transmission, diffusion, acquisition, storage, availability, reception or access to content;
6) Possible errors or security deficiencies that may be produced by the user, an outdated insecure version of a Web browser as well as the activation of devices conservation of passwords or user identification codes in the browser, damages or errors that may result from malfunction, transmission, dissemination, acquisition, storage, availability, reception or access to content;
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND INDUSTRIAL
All contents of this website (including without limitation, text, graphics, logos, icons, databases, text files, audio, images, video and software) are owned by Searchprof, customers or vendors and content providers and are protected by national and international rules of intellectual and industrial property. The compilation, recompilation and assembly of all content on the site is the exclusive property of Searchprof and is protected by national and international industrial and intellectual property.
Reproduction, alteration, copy, use, distribution, commercialization, public communication or any other use of the website (including your own design, layout and format of the website) if it is made without authorization from Searchprof, constitutes an infringement of the legislation intellectual property.
All software used in the Portal is property of Searchprof or its software suppliers and is protected by national laws and international industrial and intellectual property.
In under no circumstances, it´s not possible to grant licenses or surrender, transmit or disposes, wholly or partially of the above mentioned rights without the prior written permission of Searchprof or the respective owners, and never will confer alteration rights, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication about these contents without the express permission of Searchprof or the respective owners.
8. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The iGoldenVisa provides web links to third parties that may be of interest to users. The Portal has no responsibility for the content of those sites. Users are responsible to take notice of the conditions of use of third party websites.
Searchprof will send to the hard drive of the computer of the User files called "Cookies", which will register the User's activities in the visited page, to collect information on the number of users and the most sought after areas as well as consumer habits of the User. Users may configure the computer so that it rejects the installation of these "Cookies". The Searchprof does not use any technology to collect information for the recovery of existing information in the User's computer equipment.
10. COPYRIGHT MATERIAL AND SOFTWARE
All information, contents, software and materials included in the Portal and / or the Services are protected by the laws on copyright and intellectual and industrial property and other proprietary rights. Users can not copy or distribute these materials without the consent of the owner of those rights. Users can use these materials for personal use without modifying the materials and not removing the information about the copyright and other proprietary rights, assuming full responsibility for the use and storage of data received.
11. ATTACKS ON SYSTEMS
Users of iGoldenVisa cannot attack the network or Searchprof or third parties systems, by any means that include mail bombing, hacking, obtaining root access, flood bots, nuke, tsunami, flash flood pings.
12. DURATION AND TERMINATION
The providing of the iGoldenVisa service and other services has an indefinite duration or one that meet the particular conditions of each service. Searchprof may terminate or suspend the providing of the service of the Portal or any services at any time, without prejudice to what has been established in the particular conditions of each service. Searchprof will communicate the termination or suspension of the Portal and other services in writing.
13. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The present general conditions are governed by Portuguese law.
For the resolution of any conflicts arising from the services subject to these Terms, shall be the competent court of the district of Faro, with express renouncing of any other court.